Hospital Hill Run WorkPlace Foot Race
presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City
Volunteer: May 30-June 2, 2018
Run/Walk: June 1-2, 2018
Hospital Hill Run invites your company/organization to participate in the inaugural Hospital Hill Run WorkPlace Foot Race presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City. (“Hospital Hill Run WorkPlace Foot Race presented by Blue KC”).
The Hospital Hill Run WorkPlace Foot Race presented by Blue KC is a friendly competition among area businesses and organizations designed to promote fitness, team-building and healthy lifestyles at work in a fun and exciting way.
How is this exciting new competition going to work?
- ALL full-time and part-time Kansas City area employees are eligible
- Businesses/Organizations will create teams and compete against others to attain the highest participation rate in the 2018 Hospital Hill Run
- Runners, walkers and volunteers are all eligible to earn points toward your participation rate
- Half Marathon participants earn 5 points
- 7.7 Mile participants earn 4 points
- 5K Participants and Volunteers each earn 3 points
- Total points/total employee count = your overall participation rate!
What does the Winner receive?
- BRAGGING RIGHTS and a traveling trophy
- 10 FREE entries to the 2019 Hospital Hill Run
- Showcase in all 2019 promotions and collateral
What benefits do we get for participating?
- Custom collateral material created and printed just for your organization (social media graphics, post cards, posters)
- Special group packet pick-up
- Special DISCOUNT CODE for your organization
- NO COST to your organization, unless you choose to supplement your employee’s registrations (we have several payment options available)
- We can introduce you to partners to assist with custom shirts, etc.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? HOW DO YOU GET SIGNED UP?